Loyalty Collision handles the complete collision repair process – cosmetic, mechanical and electronic – in house. Plus all work is covered by a lifetime warranty, backed by the leading automotive group in the region, Loyalty Automotive.
We fix everything from minor dents, dings and scratches to major accident damage. No other body shop will work harder to restore your car to good-as-new condition or be as committed to making the entire repair process as stress-free as possible.
• Lifetime Warranty on Most Collision Repair
• Direct Repair Facility for All Major Insurance Companies
• Expert I-CAR and ASE Certified Technicians
• Licensed Writers and Damage Appraisers to Expedite Your Claim Process
• 24-Hour Towing Access
• On-site Rental Car Service
• Complimentary Local Shuttle Service
• Largest Number of Aluminum Repair Facilities
• Environmentally Friendly Waterborne Paint Finishing System
• Computerized Damage Diagnosis
• Hand Wash & Interior Cleaning With Every Repair
• Competitive Pricing
• Free Repair Estimates
• No Appointment Necessary
Your vehicle may have to be out of commission for a while, but you don’t have to be. Loyalty Collision has loaner cars available so you don’t have to put the brakes on your life.
Many drivers don’t realize that they have the ultimate say in how and where their vehicle will be repaired.
Today’s cars, trucks and utility vehicles are more sophisticated than ever. Mini-computers and complex electronics are delicately intertwined with your vehicle’s body and mechanics. Even a minor accident can cause significant, hard-to-detect damage to these sensitive elements.
No worries. Our highly trained, factory-certified techs know exactly what to look for and have the latest, state-of-the-art equipment at their fingertips. We’ve invested millions of dollars in advanced diagnostic and repair technologies to stay well ahead of the hi-tech cars we repair. You won’t find another body shop or collision center anywhere near Richmond that can do everything we can.