Your car “looks fine” after that fender bender? Not so fast.
It’s smart to have your car checked out after a small accident or curb bump, even if your fender looks fine. There could be hidden damage to your vehicle!
- Today’s vehicles are loaded with sensors, cameras and radar that monitor your car and your surroundings. Any kind of impact can easily disrupt these systems.
- If your blind spot monitor, backup camera and automatic emergency braking tech isn’t working properly, that puts you and your passengers at risk.
- Even if no warning light comes on, that doesn’t mean you’re in the clear. Some trouble codes can only be accessed through a diagnostic scan.
- Don’t dismiss any sort of weird noises. Your car’s frame, steering and suspension components could be out of whack and should be checked out.
- Check your seat belts are working properly.
If you’re in an accident – even a small one – Loyalty Collision is here to help. We’ll give your vehicle a thorough inspection, and a free estimate, to make sure everything really is fine.